Dear <Decision Maker Name>,
I am writing to request your approval for me to attend Cyber Security Atlanta 2018, taking place on 17-18 October at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Cyber Security Atlanta will combine world-class content available on the exhibition floor, a strategic C-Suite level keynote conference and invaluable networking opportunities across two days.
They expect 3,000 cyber professionals to attend along with 40 industry-leading vendors and 90 expert speakers covering topics such as ransomware, network security, identity & access management, threat intelligence, social engineering and risk & compliance.
I believe that attending will enable me to expand my knowledge, learn new skills, network with security professionals and keep up to date with the latest cyber attacks, trends and technologies in the cyber security market.
It is a unique and innovative offering that differentiates from other events, feel free to have a look at the website for more information https://www.cybersecurity-atlanta.com/.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the event:
• Cyber Security’s Fastest Growing Event Series
• 3,000 Attendees, 40 Vendors, 90 Speakers, 6 On-Floor Content Theaters
• Attendee features such as a Cyber Hack, Cyber Meetups and Networking Bars
2018 speakers announced so far include:
• Kevin Mitnick, The World's Most Famous Hacker
• Rohit Ghai, President, RSA
• Dave Lewis, Global Security Advocate, Akamai Technologies
• Nicole Eagan, CEO, Darktrace
• Kathy Winger, Attorney at law, Law Offices of Kathy Delaney Winger
• Robert Gibbons, Chief Technology Officer, Datto
• Brian Contos, CISO & VP Technology Innovation, Verodin
• Joe Gray, Founder, Blogger & Podcaster, Advanced Persistent Security
• And many more: https://www.cybersecurity-atlanta.com/Speakers
Here's the cost breakdown:
-$499 Earld Bird Rate - Available Now
Briefing & Expo Pass
-$99 Earld Bird Rate - Available Now
With your permission, I’d like to secure a <Insert Pass Type> pass to this event. I will update the team when I get back and circulate any ideas or recommendations for discussion, along with a review of the event so you are able to make future decisions on colleague attendance.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply.
<Insert Your Name Here>